Friday, May 4, 2012


Fabulous Friday is here again!


Mother's day is just around the corner. So what are you going to buy your mom, this Mother's day?


My suggestion is some elegant pearl earrings. Nothing says, "Mom, I love you and you deserve to look beautiful!" like a pair of pearl earrings.


Or maybe you need to introduce her with this summer's trends: a summer maxi dress. And nothing goes better with her new dress than some fun white wedge espadrilles.

So check out the stores. Right now Macys has a ton of sales on these items. The maxi dress listed is currently on sale for $99.

Also, I have a ton of great gift items on my store site A La Mode. Go to alamode.styleowner.com for great gift items for mommy. Even if you know someone who is not "quite" a mommy yet and soon will be, please check out my "for the baby" suggestions for cute baby items to buy.

Well Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment