Saturday, October 20, 2012

Happy Birthday My Style A La Mode!

In the immortal words of Frosty The Snowman, "Happy Birthday!"

One year today, I took the time to create my own blog where food and fashion had a place to come and unite.


For me, food will always be a universal thing. It the one thing that every culture has and needs. It is what brings us together at a table, it nourishes our bodies and comforts our souls. The smells will often trigger old memories or create new ones.

And as always, fashion is the way you can express yourself, without saying a word. How you dress will often show how you feel. When you don't feel well, we always grab the comfy clothing. When we want to feel daring or sexy, more scandalous items will appear. Also, every part of the world has it's own style or fashion that is unique or has a certain purpose in their culture.

The world is a wonderful and ever changing place, and we should find the beauty in everything we do...

So I want to thank all my readers for the support and I hope you all continue on my journey and exploration of food and fashion. It makes the word a little more interesting.

Happy Shopping!
My Style A La Mode

No comments:

Post a Comment